Police Reporting

reporting sexual assault guide coverIf you are in immediate danger, please call 9-1-1 

As an adult, it is absolutely your choice if, or when, you report an experience of sexual violence to the police. 

A report can be made by calling your local police station to set up a time to speak with a police officer or by visiting your local police station in person.